Navigate the Entertainment Industry in Japan and Internationally with Confidence
Our expertise in entertainment law is a major part of our international practice. We provide advice to regional clients in Osaka, Japan and international clients from all over the globe, handling all aspects of our clients’ needs, including:
- Negotiating deals with film studios, theater companies, TV networks, and internet streaming services.
- Negotiating director, playwright, composer, designer, cast and choreography agreements
- Negotiating international licenses with rights holders
- Musical, Theater and Film production, distribution and financing.
- Litigation involving rights, production, distribution and financing for stage productions, film, television and internet streaming.
- Remake rights.
- Intellectual property.
Our team of skilled international lawyers have experience working in the entertainment industry with clients located in North America, Europe and Japan and are knowledgeable in the variety of legal issues that can arise in international entertainment law.
With a team of bilingual attorneys who are licensed to practice in Japan, Canada, and the United States, our office provides clients with the linguistic, legal and cultural understanding necessary to navigate the international entertainment industry.