Tetsuya Masuda joined the Ohara Law Office in January of 2013. He handles many cases involving traffic accidents and personal injury claims but also works on corporate matters such as helping to establish a business in Japan. In addition, Tetsuya often also works on divorce and criminal defense cases.
In March of 2009, Tetsuya graduated from Kyoto University with a major in Law. He then went on to attend law school at the prestigious Doshisha University Graduate School. Upon graduation, he took and passed the bar in 2011. After completing his one year legal training, he came to work for the Ohara Law Office.
Tetsuya was a wide receiver for his college’s American football team. He enjoys playing sports in his free time.
- Associate Attorney-at-Law of Ohara Law Office, 2013 – Present
Education and Bar Admissions
- Osaka Bar Association, 2012
- Japan Federation of Bar Associations, 2012
- Passed Japanese Bar examination, 2011
- Doshisha University Graduate School, LL.M., 2009
- Faculty of Law at Kyoto University, LL.B., 2009